学习啦【英语知识大全】 焯杰时间：2017-09-23 15:48:11我要投稿
1. If a state punishes a murderer by death it's an eye for an eye.
2. That justice with absolutely prevents a crime is better than that which severely punishes it.
3. Thus the crisis punishes the frugal more than the profligate.
4. Love punishes when it forgives and injured beauty by its awful silence.
5. The boss punishes that boy by hitting him on the palms.
6. Love punishes when it forgives, injured beauty by its awful silence.
7. Garcia will spot kick punishes, Bettis has drawn level the score.
8. Learn how to love. Push away the way of punishes.
9. Conscience warns us as a friend before it punishes as a judge.
10. Man punishes the action , but God the intention.
11. Pearl punishes me, too!
12. Sudan punishes " religious deviation " with imprisonment.
苏丹则会对 “ 宗教偏离 ” 处以监禁.
13. When they play off of him, he punishes them by scoring on his own.
14. The approach that emotions can be considered as states elicited by reinforcers ( rewards and punishes ).
探讨了情绪可以被视为被强化刺激 ( 奖赏和惩罚 ) 引起的状态.
15. He who punishes infractions of the law is therefore the real master of society.