学习啦【英文简历】 成康时间：2017-11-03 09:39:17我要投稿
My name is * *, male, 20 years old, graduated from the Huazhong University of Science and Technology School of Architecture Professional Mandarin, my hobby is to read a book and the Internet, my character more cheerful, but a poor talker, in university period also served as a number of positions, since that the job is serious and responsible
Good morning. Its a pleasure for me to be here in front of you to present myself. My name is xxx, and I am a candidate for the position of Overseas Sales Representative.
My background and work experience are tailor-made for this position. I studied marketing as an undergraduate here in Changcun, and in 2015, I received my MBA from the School of Business, University of Texas. For five years, I have utilized my skills and knowledge as the Assistant Director of Exports for Magic Kitchen Supplies.
Xxx Appliances is a forward-looking company. I am aware that you are expanding into new markets, particularly in the U.S. Thus you are going to need aggressive, take-charge sales representatives. At Magic Kitchen, during my five years there, we expanded our U.S. market share by 25%. This is just one example of my ability to go out there and sell products.
A position with your company would be both a learning experience and a great opportunity. I look forward to becoming part of the xxx team. Thank you.
1. If you would like to know more about my ability, I can be available for an interview at any time convenient to you.
2. If you desire an interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint。
3. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare to trouble acquit myself to your satisfaction。
4. If you feel that I am suited for the job that you have in mind, please inform me of the time convenient for an interview. I hope to hear from you in the near future.
5. You will find enclosed a testimonial from the President of the University who has kindly offered to provide you with any further details you may require。
6. I hope that you will give me an interview at some time convenient to you.
7. If there is further information that you wish in the meantime, please let me know. I can always be reached at the address given at the beginning of this letter.
8. I shall be able to call for an interview at your convenience and shall be able to supply any necessary or examples of my previous work.
9. I am happy to refer you upon your request people who can tell you of my work and my character.