时间：2017-08-22 09:03:23本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 桂香 我要投稿
吉原娱乐平台 www.toura.cn 生活中经?；嵊腥宋饰颐鞘欠窠橐庾瞿呈?，如果对方使用的是英文，我们该怎么用英文来回答呢?下面是学习啦小编为你整理的不介意做某事的英文，希望大家喜欢!
Do not mind doing sth
1. "Which one of these do you want?" — "I don't mind."
2. I don't mind telling you I was absolutely terrified.
3. You don't mind if I take my shoes off, do you?
4. You don't mind if they take a look round, do you?
5. If you don't mind, we won't talk about it any more.
6. "I guess you guys don't mind if I smoke?" he drawled.
7. I hope you don't mind me coming to see you.
8. If you don't mind, I think I'd like to go home.
9. I'd sooner not, if you don't mind.
10. She looked at him earnestly. "You don't mind?"
n.心，精神，心力，知，智力，智慧; 心胸，头脑，人; 愿望，目的，意向，意志，决心，见解，意见; 记忆，记性，记忆力，回想
vt.专心于; 介意; 愿意做; 照顾
1. The opportunity had gone. His mind scrabbled for alternatives.
2. Jim Coulters will mind the store while I'm away.
3. How very thoughtless. I'll give him a piece of my mind.
4. "Which one of these do you want?" — "I don't mind."
5. They could interpret it that way if they'd a mind to.
6. She also stimulated his curiosity and opened his mind to other cultures.
7. His mind was a haze of fear and confusion.
8. I got substantial damages. It took two years, mind you.
9. The letter showed horribly clearly the workings of a twisted mind.
10. I have always had an enquiring mind where food is concerned.