时间：2016-04-21 11:50:08本文内容及图片来源于读者投稿,如有侵权请联系xuexila888@qq.com 焯杰 我要投稿
bring about an accident;
cut down accident;
provide against accidents;
1. Captain Cook safely navigated his ship without accident for 100 voyages.
2. Accidents are still the number one cause of premature death for Americans.
3. A wall collapsed and 39 people, were killed in the panic-stricken stampede.
4. The collision took place in the busiest shipping lanes in the world.
5. He was near to death after a car smash.
6. There were also several accidents mainly caused by engine failures on take-off.
7. Many motor accidents are the result of unthinkingly mixing speed and alcohol.
8. The accident happened on a notorious black spot on the A43.
9. We are working on the assumption that it was a gas explosion.
10. The incident brings the total of people killed to fifteen.
11. The accident is already shaping up as a significant environmental disaster.
12. The accident again raises questions about the safety of the plant.
13. Weir broke his leg in a freak accident playing golf.
14. Richardson severed his right foot in a motorbike accident.
15. What would he tell his parents if he had a wreck?